Coming Soon!


I have a list of topics I’d like to blog, and I was wondering where I should keep it. Then came the thought: Why not keep it on the blog itself? That way, people will get a sneak preview of what they might see on Internal Monologue! They can even harangue or bribe (see bribery button on sidebar) me into doing certain topics first, or avoiding certain topics altogether. So without further ado:

  • Convert the Atheist challenge: In which I invite theists to attempt to disabuse me of my erroneous godless ways. I’ll try to publicize the challenge in places where I might actually encounter theists.

  • The Fuzzy Border Problem, or my pet theory on why homosexuality, euthanasia, abortion, war crimes, and immigration drive the right wing up the wall.

  • The Doomsday Thought Experiment, in which I detail a thought experiment that proves we will all be blown to bits by some apocalyptic fanatic. Very depressing. I hope it can be refuted.

  • Healing the Stud Within, in which I outline my program for how sensitive, considerate, gentle, feminist men can reclaim their sexuality from the evil forces that would prevent the nice guy from getting the girl. Probably more than one post.

P.S. I’m also trying to use Word to publish to blogspot for the first time, so things may be a bit strange.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Um, you know you might just encounter theists here too.

Of course I for one have no interest in proselytizing anyone, let alone you.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!