Selling out, progressively

The Shameless Commerce division of Internal Monologue is open for business! If you scroll down on the right side of the blog, you will see a Barnes & Noble button and some books I’ve read recently that I recommend. Clicking on any of them will take you to the Barnes & Noble site where you can buy stuff. I get a cut of anything you buy, not just the specific items I’m showing. You pay nothing extra, of course.

Unlike the Google ads at the top of the site, I have complete control over which items get shown. So you can complain and wheedle to get me to change the items or even get me to advertise something you or your friend wrote/created.

I just love adding this kind of stuff to my blog! It’s so cool. It’s like playing with Legos or something, except that the WHOLE WORLD can see your little creations. Of course, only a tiny percentage of the world will ever bother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!