Now you too can be Steve Reich!


My composition on this instrument.

Now, thanks to this wonderful little flash applet, you can be your own minimalist composer! It took me only a few minutes to "compose" the work you see above, and I am most pleased with the results. It reminds me of the music of Steve Reich. Sullivan quotes I Heart Chaos:
This visual musical synthesizer by Andre Michelle is one of the most awesome things I've ever encountered anywhere. It's incredibly simple, effective and provides instant positive feedback in that almost nothing you do will produce an awful bit of music. I want my entire house plastered in something that does this. It also wants me to spend an entire weekend on drugs, just fucking around with this thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!