Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IT'S DECORATIVE GOURD SEASON, MOTHERFUCKERS.

This (http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2009/10/20nissan.html) is the funniest thing I've read in quite some time. An excerpt:

The next thing I'm going to do is carve one of the longer gourds into a perfect replica of the Mayflower as a shout-out to our Pilgrim forefathers. Then I'm going to do lines of blow off its hull with a hooker. Why? Because it's not summer, it's not winter, and it's not spring. Grab a calendar and pull your fucking heads out of your asses; it's fall, fuckers.


Pardon the lack of hyperlinking: I'm emailing this from my iPhone and the default email client doesn't support embedding hyperlinks. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heraldblog said...

That's pretty fucking funny!

12:02 AM, November 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Internal Monologue home