My scores on the big 5
(This and other quizzes here.) Hmm, interesting. My scores in green, average in purple.
- Openness to experience: not too surprised here, as this dimension is all about thinking of cool new things andbeing curious about different ways of looking at things. Not surprising that I almost maxed
- Conscientiousness: not surprised that I'm higher than average here. I've always been a good student, concerned about getting things right, etc.
- Extraversion: thought I'd score lower on this. I've always thought of myself as pretty introverted. Maybe all the Facebook chatter is making me more of a people person.
- Agreeableness: I would have thought I was nicer than the average person, but I guess I'm not. Maybe there are times when I can't be bothered.
- Neuroticism: Ouch. I used to think of myself as cool under pressure and emotionally stable, but recent life events have kind of upended that. I do worry, I'm anxious about things, and I've always been sensitive and cried easily as a child. Of course, my current circumstances are somewhat exceptional.