One of these Republicans is not like the others...

...one of these Republicans doesn't belong:
  • Skanky Dick Morris points out an interesting fact: Of the four prominent Republican presidential contenders – McCain, Gingrich, Guiliani and Romney – only the Mormon hasn’t had more than one wife.
Mormons are still mocked for being polygamists, even though the mainstream LDS church abandoned the practice long ago.

(Sometimes I feel silly mentioning things that appear on the front page of Kos, since so many more people read Kos than Internal Monologue. But I suspect that several IM readers (and I'm proud to say that IM has at least several readers) actually don't read Kos regularly, so might actually be interested in stuff that shows up there. Anyone care to chime in on this?)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I almost never read Kos, so I'd miss it if IM doesn't post it.

--Pablo
Miguel said…
I also don't read Kos regularly
Anonymous said…
Same here. I've never read Kos.
Zachary Drake said…
Thanks for the replies all. So, I will continue to post stories from DailyKos, as it seems at least a few of my readers don't check in there regularly.

In some ways, I see Internal Monologue as a guide to the progressive blogosphere for people who don't already read a dozen A-list bloggers every day.

As to what Kos is, it's probably the premier liberal political blogging community.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!