If cookbooks were critiqued by people who post to RPG forums

Anyone who's read people arguing about the merits of a gaming system on an Internet message board will get a kick out of this:

Posted: 12:15 a.m. by LordOrcus I'm so mad that there's a new edition of The Better Joy Cookbook out. Thanks for making my old copy obsolete, you greedy hacks! For five years now, my friends have been coming over for my eggplant Parmesan, and now I'm never going to be able serve it again unless I shell out 35 bucks for the latest version.

Posted: 12:42 a.m. by KathraxisHey, I have a question! When you preheat the oven, can you start it before you measure out the ingredients, or do you have to do it afterward? Please answer quickly, my friends and I have been arguing about it for four hours and we're getting pretty hungry.

Posted: 12:48 a.m. by Goku1440 I found an awesome loophole! On page 242 it says "Add oregano to taste!" It doesn't say how much oregano, or what sort of taste! You can add as much oregano as you want! I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!

There are more in the Alt Text post, and more here that were edited out for space reasons. HT: Mad Latinist via email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!