Obama's last videogame: Pong

Entertainment Weekly via GamePolitics News:
What's the last videogame you played?
Pong. That gives you a sense of my age. I loved that game.
Um, dude. I volunteer myself as the Obama campaign's video game advisor. I'm not really completely up-to-the minute the way I used to be. But Pong. Egad. That sound like something McCain would say. (The analogous McCain interview in EW doesn't even have a video game question, so Obama wins.) Hasn't Obama even played Tetris or Ms. Pac-Man or something? I mean frickin' everyone played Ms. Pac-Man in the 80's, didn't they? I know it would be too much to ask for the probable future president of our country to be familiar with the greats like Civilization, World of Warcraft, or DOOM. But surely someone's had the chance to hand him a Wii remote or a Guitar Hero guitar at some campaign stop/photo op somewhere?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!