Obama close to choosing VP

According to the email I just got from his campaign manager, David Plouffe (it's Obamaspam; I don't have any special connection to the campaign or it's manager). You can sign up to get an email when he makes his pick. I did. I wonder if I'll actually get the pick before the press gets it. I doubt it, but that would be cool. You can also get it texted to your phone:
You can also text VP to 62262 to receive a text message on your mobile phone.
I did this and got a quick text in response. So it is possible I'll know before most people. But usually this stuff leaks. We'll see.

Of course, Internal Monologue readers will find out as soon as I do, if I can get a 'net connection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!