Who knows what talents lurk within the geek?

A "classic YouTube moment" via Sullivan:

Comments

I'm not much of one for opera or reality TV shows, but that was sweet.
Zachary Drake said…
Yes, it is pretty cool. Now that I think about it, I wonder how "authentic" that moment was. Yes, he probably is a nerdy mobile phone salesperson, but maybe he's had a lot of opera training and experience. Most artists have to do something else to support themselves (I certainly fall into this category). The show made it seem like he was completely naive, but usually to sing like that requires a good deal of formal training. I'd be interested to find out more about his background.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!