Dreams

Yeah, it hasn't quite sunk in for me either. Kevin Drum:

Sent to you via Google Reader

Dreams

DREAMS....I had a weird dream last night. Really vivid too. Obama had already won the election and he was giving a big victory speech at Grant Park. Crowds were cheering, people were crying, and there were celebrations around the country. I swear, it felt as real as if it had really happened.



But enough of that. So what do today's tracking polls look like? Has McCain made up any ground since yesterday?



[I sent this from my iPhone, so please excuse any excessive brevity or typographical errors.]
--Zachary Drake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!