There's nothing stopping impeachment...

...but lack of Democratic initiative. OK, perhaps that's an exaggeration. But Blogometer speculates:
And if articles of impeachment were drawn up, after the immigration debacle, who exactly would come to Bush's defense? Laura Ingraham? National Review? Conservative stalwart Ace of Spades sums up conservative sentiment: "Message To The Left: I'm not saying you should impeach him, I'm just sayin', you know, go with your hearts."
[italics in Ace of Spade's original post.] If you've lost Ace of Spades, my non-existent God, you are in trouble.

Comments

AutismNewsBeat said…
I can think of two reasons not to impeach: President Cheney.
Zachary Drake said…
Ah yes. We wouldn't want that. When I talk about impeachment on this blog, I mean impeaching BOTH Bush and Cheney. But I don't always make that clear.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!