- A new interface for your car's GPS from xkcd.
- Have I mentioned recently that our president is a war criminal? That's not hyperbole.
- Nerve.com has their take on the 50 top sketch comedy skits of all time. I don't know if "Dead Parrot" deserves to be #1. I actually think there are better Python sketches. A lot on this list are not familiar to me. Maybe it'll make for some good recreational viewing.
- 4-D ultrasound of heterosexual intercourse. Not nearly as cool as it sounds.
- Intrade has Obama at 83.1 and Clinton at 15.5
- There's a world-wide food crisis. This is going to cause massive social upheaval if prices don't subside.
- Another shitty farm bill full of subsidies for polluters and obesity enablers. If food prices are so high, (see "food crisis", above), why the hell are these people getting taxpayer dollars? Cut these freeloading leeches off, please.
- Quote of the Day on Kevin Drum's site: Jon Stewart on the FAA: "With this administration, if a passenger blows up a plane, it's a failure in the war on terror. But if the plane just blows up on its own — eh, it's the market self-regulating."
- Remember when Lieberman's campaign website went down, and he accused Lamont supporters and/or leftist hackers of hacking it? Total bullshit. Of course Internal Monologue readers already knew that.