Great gay marriage video

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

This video features Allison Janney (C.J. Craig on West Wing) John C. Reilly, and Jack Black. If more stuff like this had gotten oxygen before the election, Prop 8 may have gone down to defeat. Internal Monologue is as guilty as other sources in being more Obama focused than Prop 8 focused, but I do recall advising my readers to shift their activism away from Obama and towards influencing close congressional races and defeating Prop 8. Given how close the Franken/Coleman senate race in Minnesota is, I wish I had followed such advice earlier. Of course, I'm also very glad Obama won decisively and convincingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!