It's my birthday!

I'm 35 years old today. If anything, I feel I've aged more than one year this year: I started a full time job for the first time in over 7 years, and we discovered that Quinn had fragile X syndrome. It's been very hard, but I think we've all grown a lot. One bit of evidence I offer for this is that the holidays have actually not been particularly difficult for us this year. Once you've been trained in caring-for-special-needs-kids boot camp, other sorts of domestic obligations do not loom as large.

I got some great presents, and I have a surprise outing this afternoon, and steak dinner tonight. Yum!

Thanks so much to my wonderful wife Sarah and all my family for contributing to birthday wonderfulness!

Comments

ST said…
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!