My latest addiction

Titan Quest is basically Diablo 2 with 3-D graphics and a classical mythology setting. It's very addictive. My character follows the disciplines of Warfare and Strom, and is optimized for very high damage output at the expense of defense and subtlety. I figure this lets me get through the game faster: focusing on defense might make my character more survivable, but it would take longer to kill the monsters so overall progress through the game would be slower. Since healing is very easy (just press a key to drink a potion), the damage my character does take can be easily remedied in most cases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!