Internal Monologue now available on Facebook

I've just "syndicated" this blog on my Facebook account. It now appears in the notes section. I'm not exactly sure how this will work, but if it saves me from "double publishing" certain things that would be great. I'm not sure I want every Internal Monologue post showing up on my Facebook friends' pages though. So I'll have to muck around with things a bit.

I'm also worried about my bountiful revenue stream (~$10 per month): if everyone reads Internal Monologue on Facebook, who will click on my obnoxious Google Ads?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would syndicate my lj, such as it is, but I'd rather have finer control over which public entries are reposted. Some would be redundant or otherwise annoying on Facebook. If I ever posted, that is.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!