The fruits of blogging!

These are the minis I obtained with the ad revenue acquired from Internal Monologue. The cost of the minis was only $0.90 more than my first GoogleAds payment. Woohoo! Special thanks to Pablo for being the self-appointed IM ad censor: he'd alert me when some awful right-wing ad appeared so I could put it on the competitive ad filter list.

For those of you who care about such things, here are the 12 rares I got in my case:

Large Gold Dragon
Shadowbane Inquisitor
Valiant Cavalry
Raistlin Majere
Aspect of Loviatar
Berserk Flesh Golem
Clawborn Scorrow
Dracotaur Rager
Frost Giant Jarl
Large Shadow Dragon
Orc Banebreak Rider

I'm also having a discussion on Maxminis (mostly with myself) about how to kill the Gargantuan Blue Dragon with a 500 point warband, in anticipation of the "Dragon Rampage" event at GenCon Indy 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!