What I did this weekend


My character, Rynthal Cormaeril, is the purple wizard in the center of the lower ship being flanked by the two green sahuagin. (Don't worry- he took a diagonal 5' step and blasted them both with a cone of cold, braving an attack of opportunity from one of them, which missed. And yes, I know you normally would cast defensively in that situation, but Rynthal is a conversion from 2nd edition AD&D and has only minimal ranks in concentration. Given his relatively high armor class, my choice of actions was the better one under the circumstances.)

The adventure was a great high-seas pirate epic put together by my awesome Dungeon Master, Paul (whose myspace page can be found in the sidebar and who occasionally comments here on IM.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!