"I put on my robe and wizard hat"

OK, enough of this metaphysics. Time for some vulgarity. This has been around the 'net quite a bit, but if you haven't read the Bloodninja "cybersex gone wrong" transcripts, you haven't experienced the hilarious vulgarity that the 'net has to offer. I think they're too funny to be real, and I can't imagine anyone would put up with him as long as they seem to (particularly the final one, which I hope isn't real.) Warning: these are very explicit and offensive. And funny. The first episode should be of special interest to all my gamer readers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I put on my pointed elf ears and bell tipped shoes. I'm ready for you, baby.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!