Technical Update: Trackbacks!

OK, I think I've enabled trackbacks on this blog. If you don't know those are, that's OK. (They are a way to place links to your blog here on Internal Monologue. So if you write something on your blog about one of my posts, and you want Internal Monologue readers to see it, you can leave a trackback on my post that points to your blog. I use them a lot on Andrew Sullivan's blog to try to get his readers to come here.)

I haven't tested them yet. Let's see if they work...

UPDATE: They seem to work. Link away! Think how much traffic will be driven to your site with a trackback on Internal Monologue!

Comments

yasser said…
sounds like one more way of stealing *cough* creating traffic ;)
Zachary Drake said…
Thanks for stopping by, yasser. Yes, I'm a pretty big trackback traffic moocher, so I figured it's only fair if I reciprocate.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!