Atheist of the Day: John Malkovich

(Photo stolen from EragonMania.com, who I suspect stole it from somewhere else.)

Here's another Atheist of the Day...Hollywood once more, but this time male: actor John Malkovich:
I also particularly like him [Freud] because he was an atheist, and I grew tired of religion some time not long after birth. I believe in people, I believe in humans, I believe in a car, but I don't believe something I can't have absolutely no evidence of for millenniums. And it's funny -- people think analysis or psychiatry is mad, and THEY go to CHURCH..."
By the way for this series, I'm avoiding obvious atheists like Daniel Dennet, Richard Dawkins, and Steven Pinker (some of my favorite authors). No one is going to be surprised that the author of "The God Delusion" is an atheist. This is the celebrity gossip portion of the blog, not a list of serious thinkers who have advanced the anti-supernaturalist cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!