Hideous discussion of atheism on CNN


This discussion of atheism on CNN was just pathetic. Not only did they not have anyone who actually was an atheist explaining our views, the level of the discussion was very "Jr. high." (HT: VLWC) I only managed to get through about half of the clip, it was so painful to watch. Fortunately, there's been a lot of push-back in the blogosphere. You can start at about.com or at the VLWC link above.

I didn't realize our national discussion of this issue was so lame. Sometimes I wondered if my talking about atheism all the time on this blog was unecessary. But after seeing that clip, my sense of mission is renewed. I should apply myself to the "Atheist of the Day" feature of this blog with greator vigor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!