Here's my first Adobe Flash program

Here it is. I of course followed the long and noble tradition for what the first program you write in a new language should do.

UPDATE: OK, here's another one. It's called "Relationship Game". This one has buttons. Notice the different colors when you hover over the button and when you press the button. Cool, huh?

Cut me some slack, I've been working with Flash for like only a few hours!

(Please note that this is not to be construed as a comment on any current relationships I might be in. A "married to Sarah game" wouldn't be any fun to play because it would just have a "She's wonderful; you're happy" screen and no action. Drama requires conflict.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!