I'm not useless!

Dude, I just noticed that 3 people have registered to vote via my blog! That is awesome and makes me feel not useless. If even one of those people might not have otherwise registered, that will be more civic good than I've done in quite some time. Even if I just made it easier or more convenient for someone who would still have registered anyway, I consider that a worthwhile contribution to our nation's civic life.

Even if they end up voting Republican, as foolish and immoral as that is, it's important that people be involved in politics. The more people are paying attention, the less crap politicians will try to get away with.

Comments

ST said…
Yeah!!! Congratulations on registering some folks to vote! (And I've never thought you were useless!)

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!