Register to Vote!




Register to Vote: Rock the Vote, powered by Working Assets Wireless
If you spend your time reading obscure political blogs like Internal Monologue, but haven't registered to vote, I humbly suggest you re-prioritize your political activities and click the widget above. It will live on my sidebar indefinitely, so if you're a procrastinator, rest assured it will be there for you. This is part of an effort by the folks at Working Assets, and I hope they are wildly successful. They were clever enough to have tracking software so I can tell how many people I've registered. I've put the counter in the sidebar so everyone can see how much I've contributed to our democratic polity (that's democratic with a small "d"; it works for Republicans too). Of course, at the moment the counter stands at zero, so please get someone to register via that link so that embarrassment will be removed from my site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!