The money will be mine, mine, MINE!!!!

Image of $100 bill from Wikipedia

Who says activism can't pay? Internal Monologue passed a major milestone today:

That's my Google ad revenue, and that means that by the end of next month I will actually be getting paid! Imagine that! $100 deposited in my checking account just for spouting off about whatever I feel like. Of course, it's taken the better part of a year to accumulate, and if you counted up the time I've spent on this blog I'm sure I'm earning a fraction of minimum wage. But just the idea of it is cool. Thanks to all my readers, especially those who have been suckered into clicking on the ads. Now I must figure out what to do with my ill-gotten gains...

Comments

ST said…
Congratulations, my favorite blogger!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!