The Fortune Five Billion

Grishnash posted a link to this in his comment to another post, but I felt it should be front-paged because it's so interesting. You enter your income, and it returns with an estimate of your "richness rank"relative to everyone else in the world! What fun! Be sure to select the proper currency; it defaults to Pound Sterling (it's a British site). It's income-based, so I don't know how you'd measure holdings like houses, retirement funds, and investment portfolios.

I'm the ?????? richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>

Relative to the whole world, I bet my readers are wealthier than they think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!