Happy Birthday Sarah!


I'd like to take a brief break from the usual Internal Monologue fare to wish my lovely wife a very happy birthday! We also recently celebrated our first wedding anniversary. Sarah, I love you very much and look forward to many more happy anniversaries and birthdays with you.

[We now return to Internal Monologue's regular programming. By the way, I've just decided that Internal Monologue merits italics, just like The New York Times and the titles of books. I'm real publication, too, gosh darn it.]

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow - a romantic gesture and my 15 minutes of fame all in one neat package! You really know how to make a girl feel special. Thank you, my wonderful husband!

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!