"10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America" wins Emmy


The History Channel series 10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America won a Creative Arts Emmy for best Nonfiction Series. The episode "Gold Rush" was narrated by yours truly. So now I can say I narrated an Emmy award-winning documentary, and my ego, already indecently large, will now swell to proportions hitherto unheard of in polite society.

My contribution to the series was rather small: I was the narrator for one of the ten episodes in the series. But it does feel good to be part of something that won. Whoohoo! I hope I can soon say the same things about my involvement in progressive politics. Let's take back congress in November!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!