Get Motivated! (if you're a gaming geek)

An old Dungeon Master of mine (not that kind of Dungeon Master, this kind) sent me this link to a bunch of gaming jokes done in the style of corporate motivational posters. I apologize to my non-gamer readers (if I have any non-gamer readers!) who probably won't get the jokes. Here's one to start off with (which has the added bonus of violating Disney's intellectual property rights, which I plan to do at every opportunity now that they've decided to become purveyors of right-wing propaganda that's both false and dull).


If you're not a MMORPG player, you probably don't know what this means. But you know where to look...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!