Friday baby blogging


I hope to have photographs instead of ultrasounds in a few days, but until then here's a preview of the baby. He's hard to see, but the thing in the center that looks vaguely like an Asteroids spaceship outline is his nose (or his nose hole--ultrasound has an annoying way of seeing through your unborn child's flesh), and his right eye is just above it in the image.

This reminds me of one of those images where people claim to see Jesus or the Virgin Mary in an armpit stain or something.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't wait to meet our baby! I was all zen about waiting, but I'm starting to get verrrry impatient!
Anonymous said…
I have to say that the transparent-nose thing is disturbing. It makes him look like a mummy, or... the Phantom of the Opera [insert appropriate image from that book your mother gave me].

If you're insulted by this... well, at least I'm not implying that your child is the antichrist, as I did to certain others ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!