Internal Monologue author is homeless stalker


Here's the publicity photo for a movie I'm starring in, Cassandra's Echo. It's premiering at the 2006 FAIF Film Festival on Tuesday October 10th, 4:45 pm Screen #3 of the Mann Chinese 6 in Hollywood (next to the famous Graumann's Chinese Theater). Festival schedule here, purchase tickets here. I will try to be there, but with the new baby (he better be born by then!) I might not be able to make it.

I'm not really a creepy homeless stalker (I have a home), but I play one in this movie. I get to mutter a lot of strange, portentous things at the main character and lumber around the streets of San Francisco. This movie is an indie thriller with a creepy script that was a lot of fun to make. It was shot on a very small budget but with a great deal of professionalism. I haven't seen it yet, but the producers will send me a DVD after the premiere if I can't make it.

UPDATE: The film festival seems to have exceeded its bandwitdth. I should have hosted the picture on my own blog rather than embed it. That's the better practice in general. As soon as I can get a copy of it, I'll do that, but I might be in the hospital by the time the site is back up.

UPDATE II: Done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I tried to look at the publicity photo, and found the bandwidth had been exceded.

Yup, you're that popular!
AutismNewsBeat said…
Good typecasting. ;-) I think the tie-dye t-shirt adds a lot, too. Nothing says psychosis like 60s haute couture.
Zachary Drake said…
Why thank you. The t-shirt is actually my own (until recently I lived in Berkeley, and figured I should own at least 1 tie-dyed t-shirt).

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!