Friday cat blogging: a bizarre blogging tradition


Apparently, there's this bizarre tradition of "Friday Cat Blogging": Bloggers that would normally never so be so trivial and self-indugent post pictures of their cats (or other pets) on Fridays. I suspect this tradition is some sort of mechanism to confine such things to a single day of the week, lest the blogosphere be overrun by cat pictures all the time.

At any rate, I don't expect do engage in this often, but in honor of the tradition and to educate my readers (and I am proud to say that I can, with complete confidence, use the plural here) about this strange subject, I present to you a picture of 4 year old "Kitty" keeping watch at our living room window (at least she doesn't have a sniper rifle). Just to prove I'm not completely making this tradition up, you can see Atrios doing it here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay Kitty! I hope she loves her new brother! I can't wait to see them play together.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!