I'm not the only one with religious dislikes

Politically, it seems Americans dislike Mormons, Muslims, and atheists. From Crooks and Liars:
I guess it could be worse; there are no atheists running for president. Religious minorities can be unpopular, but non-believers are really disliked by the public.
Does this mean I get to win at oppression poker? Can I resume “Catholic bashing” (as one reader accused me of doing) because my religious beliefs are more disliked than theirs? Can I at least whine a lot? Whhaaaa!!! OK, time for bed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Another reason to hide out in the SF Bay Area for the rest of our lives.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!