A mini-diversion from sex/politics/religion

The new War of the Dragon Queen D&D Miniatures come out today! I’m heading over to Games of Berkeley to pick up my cases this afternoon. Wish me luck on my “pulls” (gamer jargon which minis I actually “pull” out—they come in randomly assorted boxes).

Full disclosure: I get a discount at Games of Berkeley for running games there. I don’t get any special discount from Wizards of the Coast, although I probably should get some kind of lifetime consumer award from them.

Comments

Zachary Drake said…
For those of you who are interested, I got 2 cases, and my huge rare pulls are:

Dracolich
Sorcerer on Balck Dragon
Aspect of Bahamut
Aspect of Tiamat

[pretty darn sweet if you ask me]

I got one of each of the huge uncommons, doubling on the Displacer Beast Pack Lord and the Bluespawn Godslayer (meh. people are calling him "Blue Barney")

So here's what I still need to collect from the set:

Huge Fiendish Spider Promo (the red one)
Golden Protector
Griffon Cavalry
Wizended Elder Watcher
Blackguard on Nightmare
Eldrich Giant
Large Green Dragon
Redspawn Firebelcher
Tundra Scout
Anonymous said…
I enjoyed seeing the "pulls", too. : ) I don't think having two Blue Barneys is so bad, but then again, I'm not a gamer. Oh, and the male tavern keeper definitely looks pregnant.

Popular posts from this blog

Snarking The Odyssey (with AD&D)

Where is 56th and Wabasha? "Meet Me in the Morning" Dylan Mystery Solved

Victim or perpetrator? How about both!